Saturday 2 April 2011

What a lovely day until…

I threw up in a dustbin.

I was really enjoying my walk this morning in the 22C temperature. So sunny and warm.

However it turns out that I don’t do well on public transport during such weather.

Only 3 minutes into my 7 minute journey home on the Cumana I felt funny. As it pulled into the first station, Piave, I was starting to feel faint and was tempted to get off but decided to stay on as my stop is only a minute away.

Longest minute of my life.

By the time I got off the train I was 80% blind, no joke.

I tried to breathe in some fresh air. I stood in some shade on the platform for 5 minutes but it barely helped.

I managed to stagger down the stairs into the cool under pass. It was there that I vomited. Luckily there was a bin. But still very unladylike, embarrassing, disgusting.

Why is my body so wimpy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment