Tuesday 26 April 2011

I think I may have just decided my future career…ahhh!

After a not so long skype conversation, in which we were discussing which modules I should take next year, we kind of came to the conclusion of which career path I should be working towards…Teaching!

This terrifies me! Not the idea of being a teacher, but the idea of knowing what I want to do with the rest of my life. The idea that I now have a goal to work towards. There is something very comforting about floating around in limbo think “aww I can do or be anything I want. Only time will tell”.

But of course it is good to have something to aim for. There comes a time where you have to just say “ok, it’s time for a bit of structure! I need a plan!”

So I have a plan.

I now feel one step further away from being a child.

I hate adulthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment