Monday 4 April 2011

Wait it was Mother’s Day!?!?!

Joke, I didn’t miss Mother’s Day.

I almost did though.

In Italy Mother’s Day isn’t until June so I really wasn’t aware when it was in the UK. I knew it was coming up but I didn’t have all those adverts and posters to remind me.

I don’t know why but I suddenly remembered a conversation with my mum a few weeks ago on Friday evening and realised that I only had two days until Mother’s day. Obviously I hadn’t bought her anything, not even a card.

Even though I’m seeing her next weekend, so I could technically have bought something this week to give to her on Saturday I decided to do something unexpected and order some flowers from Next (it was the only place I could find that would deliver flowers on  a Sunday).

This is what my Mum posted on Facebook:

Fullscreen capture 04042011 205609.bmp

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment