Sunday 13 March 2011

What happened to my third meal of the day?

I’m living with a family here in Italy and the first week was amazing. My breakfast was out ready for me in the mornings, lunch was some sort of pasta dish and then dinner was some type of meat. It is heavenly.

But now that I am entering my fourth week I am noticing a increased lack of dinner. This is the second day in a row and third day in the week that there has been now dinner cooked. I don’t know what the son is eating (is she preparing him something or not?) but I know that I am very hungry.

I cannot really prepare anything for myself because the fridge is permanently low stocked because she buys the food on the day of cooking it. So it’s another night of cracker bread and Nutella. My body doesn’t feel satisfied. I’m paying 400 euros to live here and to be fed, in theory I have the right to bring up this subject but she’s too nice for me complain to. I will just have to grim and bare it. Wah :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment