Wednesday 2 March 2011

Amazon saves the day.

I couldn’t believe my luck when I saw this banner on the Amazon.co.uk website

image

Are you kidding me? What’s the catch?

No catch. Just free international delivery when you spend £25. I was so happy. I was looking at buying a cheap printer just to last me up to the end of June but all of the Italian stores, including Amazon Italia were selling all-in-one printers are ridiculously expensive prices.

But thanks to the God that is Amazon.co.uk I was able to pick up a printer for just under £27. It arrived today, 6 days after I ordered it. It in top condition, haven’t tried it out yet but I’m planning on buying some printer paper as soon as the shops open again (in about an hour).

So thank you Amazon you are a life saver. Not only did you prevent me from having to go into a really shop and try to explain in poor Italian what I wanted from a printer but you’ve saved me a considerable amount of money which I can now spend on…umm let’s say…shoes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment