Monday 28 March 2011

Naples you need to sort out your bus services!!!!

I am so angry right now.

I had to take two buses to get from my private tutee’s house back home. The trip should have only taken around 15 minutes. Instead I got home over an hour later than I should have.

I waited for the second bus for 45 minutes!!! In this time the other buses that stop at that bus stop arrived three times each, and four times on the other side of the road. Only a few bus stops in Naples actually have electronic signs telling you when to expect your bus, whilst the rest don’t even have a basic bus timetable. So I literally stood there with not the faintest idea of when the bus was coming.

I could have taken the Cumana home, I could have probably WALKED!

Urgh I’m so mad. This isn’t the first time it has happened either. I’ve decided I’m not going to bother taking the bus there anymore. I’d rather take the Cumana, Metro AND Funicolare than stand for that long staring at traffic, rubbish and dog poo!

No comments:

Post a Comment