Wednesday 2 February 2011

Happy Chinese New Year

Ok, I’m back, and I actually mean it this time. The laptop is up and running.

So I have a lot to fill in, but I thought I would start with the most relevant topic at the moment, Chinese New Year.

As you guys know I have a lot of Taiwanese friends, and they were lovely enough to invite a few of us round last night to celebrate the year of the Rabbit with them.

They made us a scrumptious feast of Taiwanese cuisine.

P1020853

For dessert we were treated to some caramelised Strawberries and some pearl tea! (also know as bubble tea and tapioca milk tea)

P1020855 

The tea was gorgeous, although I didn’t like the texture of the tapioca, so I tried my best not to suck them up the straw.

So Happy Chinese New Year everyone, enjoy your 4/5 nights of festivities and look out for more posts during the next few days. ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment