Sunday 27 February 2011

Why is it so cold

Is it wrong that I am colder for longer here in Italy than I was in Germany.

One cold days in Germany, I spent my time inside. Trying the same here is Naples isn’t working. The houses are made to keep you cool, which I’m sure I will love come May/June time but right now I’m freezing. Having a shower is painful, because the water barely reaches lukewarm. I’m pretty sure I’m going to catch pneumonia.

I wasn’t expecting it to be so cold, so I don’t really have any woolies with me and my boots broke two days before boarding the plane to Naples. Tomorrow we are forecast heavy rain…great. Maybe if I’m not too tired after work tomorrow, I will brave the rain and the language difficulties and hit the shops in search of some warm clothing. There are a lot of sales on at the moment, so I just hope I’m not too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment