Sunday 6 February 2011

Essay fail

I have a lot of work to do at the moment. One 3000-4000 word essay for my university, a 10 page essay and a four page for Marburg plus 2 exams to revise for. As we say here in Germany time is Knapp and I’m really struggling.

Yes I know it is my fault, I should used my time more effectively blah blah blah.

But seriously my main problem at the moment is that I’m finding it really difficult to write. Maybe I’m just rusty but I just can’t write an essay anymore. Everything I’m writing is just descriptive and uninspiring. There is little discussion or argument.

Maybe it’s because I’m writing in German and not English? I just don’t know.

I think I will I force myself to go to the library tomorrow. I need to try my hardest to get my first draft of my essay for back home done otherwise I’m going to be seriously behind.

Urgh this is torture. All I want to do is enjoy my last week and a bit with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment