Thursday 3 February 2011

Meat me in Mcdonalds

I was supposed to visit a friend for dinner tonight. But while I was on the bus to her halls, she texted me asking if we could change it until tomorrow. I didn’t mind but I felt bad because I had blown off another one of my friend’s who had wanted me to go to Mcdonalds with him tonight.

Thinking about Mcdonalds reminded me that I was hungry and I could really do with a nice burger. So I hopped onto another bus and went to buy myself a greasy snack. I walk into Mcdonalds and who is there sat eating a BigMac, my American pal who had invited me earlier that day. Maybe it doesn’t seem like such a coincidence, but for him to be there at that exact time and for us to both be alone…well we thought it was pretty funny.

we ate, we laughed, we swapped stories, all in all a lovely evening.

In other news, I’m going to another Chinese New Year dinner on Saturday and hopefully will be watching the Superbowl on Sunday/early Monday morning. So a good weekend ahead, but first I need to get my work done :/

No comments:

Post a Comment