Thursday 10 March 2011

Woman peeing in the street at 7.15am. Are you serious?

I’m making my way to catch the Cumana this morning around 7.15 when I catch a woman peeing and then wiping herself clean under the bridge of the Cumana. I was walking right towards her and she didn’t stop or look in the slightest bit embarrassed. I lowered my gaze as I walked past her (I did contemplate crossing the road but it would have been pointless and obvious what I was doing).

I couldn’t believe it though. Firstly this may be a bit sexist but I expect better from women. I don’t like men doing it but at least they can do it quite discretely and without causing too much offense, unless you are unlucky enough to be looking from the wrong angle. Secondly she had been wearing trousers so her whole buttocks and lady regions were on show to the world. I could have forgiven her slightly (very slightly) if she’d been wearing a skirt/dress. Thirdly she picked the worst location. There is a busy road running underneath the bridge plus all the pedestrians (like ME!) who need to walk under it and then up to get to the station. Why not find a nice bush or a fence to hide behind! AND FOURTHLY it was 7.15am for crying out loud! It wasn’t some overly drunk woman stumbling home from a club in the dark and needing to relieve herself because she just can’t hold it in. This was some scummy wrench who just has the decency of a dog!

I don’t understand her, I just don’t. She needs to get some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment