Thursday 25 November 2010

Wirtschafterin wo sind Sieeeeeeeeee!?!?!

My Sebastian Vettel “Weltmeister” t-shirt arrived on Monday while I was at University. Instead of taking it to the post office for me to collect the post man decided to give it to the Wirtschafterin. The Wirtschafterin is a mixture of an a warden and a cleaner. She is only on sight from 9-13 everyday week day. I had a class to go to Tuesday morning so I wasn’t able to pick it up, and yesterday I needed to go to the Stadtbüro so although I had a quick look out for her and I didn’t manage to catch her.
So today is my first real attempt at finding her and it is impossible! She is nowhere to be found. And to make matters worse there is a sign down stairs saying that she will not be here tomorrow (Friday), that means today is my only chance to collect my t-shirt in time for Race of Champions on Sunday.
I’m not impressed. Seriously where are you woman!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment