Thursday 18 November 2010

Join in the fun and change your profile pic to a childhood cartoon character.

polls_1059423405_rieldisney_0947_458947_answer_5_xlargeI log into my facebook and for the first 5 minutes I was a little confused. I was scrolling down the news page and there were a few people who I did not recognise. Has someone hacked onto my account and added random people?
Then I looked properly and realised that a bunch of my friends her in Germany had changed their profile pictures to cartoon characters.I managed to find this link and all of a sudden it is all a lot clearer.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=720747906#!/event.php?eid=145032082210622
The aim is for the whole facebook community to change their profile pictures to any childhood character until the 30th November. As I already said, the only people on my friends list who have changed their profile picture are either German or living in Germany. Thus I’m guessing that this phenomenon hasn’t reached the UK yet.
It’s great fun and I think it’d be really cool if it does go global, so please change your profile picture and share the message with your friends.

~Until it hits the UK: When in Germany, do as the Germans do ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment