Wednesday 10 November 2010

Lost my kitchen virginity two months into my stay

 

I know this is lame but it’s the god’s honest truth, on Monday 8th November 2010, on my 64 day of being in Germany, I cooked my first meal in the kitchen. I don’t know why it has taken me so long to do it, I cook pretty much everyday in the UK, but here I feel really uncomfortable being in the kitchen. It might have something to do with people being so private, there is always a weird vibe when two of us meet in the hallway, bathroom or kitchen, so the less time I spend in there the less chance that I have of bumping into someone. Don’t get me wrong it’s not that I don’t want to make friends with them, it’s just that I’m shy and most of them were here long before I moved in so at times (especially at the beginning) I feel like I’m intruding on their space.

All of this really just proves that I’m a silly little girl, but at least I’m making progress.

So here is my “creation”, not very amazing, nor very appealing to the eye, but its all I had to work with; I really need to go shopping. P1010706

No comments:

Post a Comment