Monday 8 November 2010

Booked tickets home and new layout

 

After 6 attempts I finally managed to book my tickets home for Christmas. Deutsche Bahn has an amazing deal at the moment where you can travel by train from any German main station to London St Pancras from €49. I left mine a little too late and have ended up paying €69 but still its cheaper than flying.Another reason why I chose not to fly is that I really want to take lost of Christmas presents home with me, so this way I don’t need to worry about the weight or taking too many bags. I’m pretty excited about taking the train through Belgium, France and the Eurotunnel, I’ve never done it before and now I feel like a proper traveller.

My friend went home yesterday evening so i was bored (and a little depressed) and decided to try a new layout. Any good? Also I’ve decided that I’m going to include a word of the day post (hopefully EVERYDAY) as a way to motivate me to actually learn some vocabulary. I’ll try and keep it interesting.

Off to uni now, wish me luck ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment