Wednesday 9 February 2011

It was a hard two nights but ich hab’s geschafft!

After staying up until 5am to nights in a row, and filling my system with copious amounts of Red Bull (see previous post) I have finally managed to finish my essay for my home uni. It still needs a bit of editing but that is a job for Friday.

Now I can enjoy the game tonight with no worries.

What Game?

Why the Germany v. Italy football match in Dortmund. I can’t wait :D You can bet I will be taking lots of pics ready for an epic blog post about it <--- It’s my first time every watching a football match live.

Drucken sie die Daumen (cross your fingers) for a win. If my luck today is anything to go by the we should be fine, I mean just look at what I FINALLY accomplished this morning. Yes after god knows how many attempts I managed to win at 3 draw solitaire (by new guilty pleasure).

P1020874

 

 

Anyhooo GO GERMANY!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment