Saturday 12 February 2011

Homeless for the day

I went to see the Wirtschafterin today, she’s not too difficult to track down on Fridays because it’s laundry exchange day, and told her that I’m moving out next week. Yes this time next week I will be in a completely different country. (Not too sure how I feel about it right now).

Anyway she told me that I have to move out on Thursday morning which means that I will be homeless for 24 hours. Luckily I can sleep over my friend J’s house that night, and since she is coming with me to the airport on Friday anyway its not too much of an inconvenience.

I guess its good in a way because I can actually enjoy Thursday because I won’t be still packing and cleaning my room (I ALWAYS leave things to the last minute). But it means that I need to get things ready in my room asap.

I wonder what my new room will be like. I hated this room so much, but now it feels like home. It’ll be sad to see it all bare and prison like again.

Oh the joys of moving.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment