Monday 22 November 2010

A few German graffiti fails (Warning explicit language)

One thing that annoys me about Germany, so German readers, is the amount of graffiti. I don’t know whether Germans do graffiti more than the British or whether its that the Germans are not so anal about it and thus do not clean it off. One example is the mass of graffiti on the interior and exterior walls of the university. If someone defaced my university at home there would be a university-wide uproar, but here it really seems to be the norm.
As I;m faced with Graffiti on a daily basis, I do get to find some very funny graffiti fails. From poor attempts to write in English to very weird messages. I thought I’d share a very small selection of them with you.


Ihr B*****s seid nur hohl und sonst nix? Peace out Pigw****s?
P1000426  (You B*****s are only hollow and nothing else. Peace out Pigwhores) What???? What does that even mean. And that the heck is a Pigw****????





 

P1000979F**** here
Now this is either someone who hates this part of Munich or permission to have public sex



 

 

I kill all the white people, Guns don’t kill people, eh eh, I kill with guns
I found this one today on the desk in the lecture theatre, unfortunately I didn’t have my camera with me. Either someone is very angry with the world, or they are just trying to show off their English skills. My favourite part has to be the “eh, eh”. I makes me thing that the writer is some type of gangster rapper wannabe. Also it reminds me a bit of the Goldie Lookin’ Chain song “Guns dob’t kill people, rappers do”.

 

Fat ass pizza
DSC01993 Although this isn’t graffiti in the sense that it is written or painted, it is defacing by sticking stickers on public property and most importantly it is funny. I love pizza but the words FAT ASS PIZZA doesn’t attract me in the slightest. Can F.A. Pizza really taste nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment