Tuesday 16 November 2010

The effects of nudity on little children

 

I was in the local Kaufhaus (department store) today, buying some stationary and folders, when I witnessed something very funny. Basically as anyone who has been to continental Europe will know, nudity and sex can be found anywhere. The latest items to be covered in half naked women (and men for that matter) are advent calendars. Now I find this weird mainly because I always see advent calendars as being something that is geared towards children not grown men. Anyway I’m walking past the sexed up chocolate and a little boy, probably about 7 years old, pulled on his mum’s sleeve and says “Mama, I want one of those”. “Whaaaaaaaat!” she says. “I want one of those too” says the older brother. The mother was not impressed but I thought it was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment