Tuesday 10 May 2011

OOOOO B*tchy

Supposedly one of the male teachers has put together a hot list ranking all of the female teachers (as far as I’m aware I’ve been left out, probably since I look younger than half of the students).

My mentor decided to tell me this juicy bit of gossip whilst adding “And you’ll never guess who he put first…P----…can you believe it!?!? HER!!! Before me!!!”

ahahaha…what?

Now I too agree that Mrs P isn’t the most attractive woman in the school. Her pre-aged skin and badly dyed long jet black hair don’t do her any favours. However she does dress the most provocatively, which is probably the real reason she’s top in the rankings. But still, that is a very arrogant and b*tchy thing to say. I’d expect this from our pre-teen pupils but a 40 year old talking about a colleague…well it just goes to show girls will be girls.

This all reminds me of when I made a hot list at college. Within a week there were at least five more floating around the classroom. I quickly learnt how controversial they were when people start comparing the rankings and even asking you why they were below so and so (funnily enough I think I ranked my future boyfriend 4th of 8 or 9 ooops). I think this teacher should learn from my mistake because if word gets out about what my mentor has been saying then there is going to be a b*tch fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment