Tuesday 24 May 2011

I’m down with the nuns

I get a little excited when I see nuns.

I don’t know why, but something about them just fascinates me.

Today I managed to get to the cumana stations just as the train pulled in so I ran down through the under pass onto binario 2 and into the cumana. I slumped myself onto the first seat available.

It so happened that I was sat facing a nun!

As the the cumana pulled away from the station the nun started to talk to me!

“Where are you going?” she asked.

“Quarto”

“Ah I’m going to Quarto too. I need to get off at the second Quarto station, are you getting off at the first or second?”

“The second”

“The second as well? Great. I don’t know where the stop is, so I’ll just follow you.”

Next thing I knew she had her mobile out and told who ever was on the other line not to worry as a nice signorina was going to show her where to get off.

The funniest part was her using her mobile. She was basically shouting down the phone (I’m guessing she hasn’t realised that the microphone is sensitive enough to pick up your voice at normal volume). Then she decided to start playing around with her ring tones, annoying the hell out of everyone haha. I’m sure back in the nunnery she’s the one who causes all the trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment