Thursday 9 December 2010

A laundry related disaster ending in a foul mood

Today was supposed to be a relaxing day at home. I was going tidy my room, learn a bit of German and do my laundry. Well the managed to do the latter at least. Basically when I took my clothing out of the washing machine it was complete soaked, I was able to put a lot of it in the tumble dryer, but there are a few items that I had to hang up in my room. Well my floor was soon covered in puddles from the dripping clothing,  the room is like a sauna because I have the heating up as high as possible in hope that it will speed up the drying process and basically I’m collecting the water in pots and pans. I’m fairly sure that the clothes are going to smell awful when they finally dry and I will end up having to wash them again. It just really stressed me out and now I have no drive to do anything. Days like these really make me glad that I’m going home soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment