Friday 20 May 2011

Told you! Incompetent SML office.

Do you remember about 9 days ago I gave in my form for next years optional units? I made a prediction that I would not the allocation results by today. Guess what, I was right!

As per usual, the SML office were unable to meet their own deadline sending us an email with some excuse of how their “timetabling software” wasn’t functioning properly and we’d have to wait until next Friday. Although I’m not holding my breath for next Friday as they added onto the end of the email “we will email you when they are ready” which pretty much means we will email you some time after Friday when we’ve finally got our act together.

To give them credit they did send this email on Monday, which meant that I didn’t log on to my email account today all pumped up to discover what the future holds for me in terms of stress for next year. However I’m still narked about it and really don’t want to wait a minimum of another week. I just want to know god damn it!

3 comments:

  1. What are you talking about? Microsoft Office Live? Think you need to re-edit the name of your rant so people know what you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^This is more me getting my anger out without getting into trouble for giving a certain something a bad name. So unfortunately no I can't be more specific in this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But no it's not Microsoft Office Live.

    ReplyDelete