Saturday 14 May 2011

Eurovision Tonight

I’m very excited for tonight’s telly. Rai2 is showing the 2011 Eurovision song contest!

It’s been years since I’ve been able to watch it live, thanks to my Saturday 6-10 evening shifts at Tesco.

I love Eurovision. I love its cheesiness. I love how it brings together the whole of Europe. I love listening to people singing in different languages. I also used to love the Sir Terry Wogan’s commentary, Graham Norton just isn’t the same..

I would have loved to have been able to watch it live in Duesseldorf.

Instead I will be sat at the dinning room table cheering on Blue and hoping that Jedward fail miserably. Although I have to admit they are perfect for Eurovision (it’s a shame they are just repulsive little rodents which need to be exterminated of asap). I think that the UK stands a chance with Blue though. They are well known in Europe, Italy loves them, so that should give us some advantage Come on UK!

Oh and remember to:

VOTE UK! – VOTA PER REGNO UNITO! – STIMM FÜR DAS VEREINIGTE KÖNIGREICH! – VOTE POUR ROYAUME-UNI

(I know I will…haha cheeky)

No comments:

Post a Comment