Sunday 22 May 2011

Exhausted from exercise

When I first came to Naples until Easter I went out every Saturday (and occasionally Sunday) mornings for a walk with my mentor. Last weekend she invited me out again but this time for a different type of walk. Originally we used to meet in the centre and walk down to the sea, along the sea front and up to the metro station at Piazza Amedeo. Last weekend and yesterday the route was completely different. We met in Pozzuoli, a town just outside of Naples, and walked all the way into Naples finally stopping at the Agnano Cumana station in Bagnoli.

image

The route – 5.3 Km

With her determination to achieve the perfect bikini body, we walked the whole way at a very fast pace, completing the walk in about 45 minutes. Yesterday the temperature was 25C and I was sweating a lot. So much in fact that the ink from my coke bottle label melted all over my hands.

P1030772

No comments:

Post a Comment