Monday 10 January 2011

The punishment for committing the cardinal sin of eating British chocolate in Germany

I bought back a collection of home comforts aka chocolate chocolate chocolate. Since I’m noting going to be back in the UK now until July, I included a packed of Cadbury’s Mini Eggs and some Creme Eggs.

I’ve been sat on my bed all evening, revising for tomorrows test and scoffing my face full of chocolate. I finally stand up and notice a very brown and lumpy stain on my bed sheets! I’d only gone and sat on a mini egg (or two). The stain is well and truly stuck there and I’m unfortunately it resembles something a lot worse. Yes, it looks like I did a poo in my bed! What is the Wirtschafterin going to think when I hand her my bed sheet on Friday.

Its payback isn’t it. Its my punishment for enjoying the soft creamy delight of Cadbury’s echolocate instead of Rittersport, Milka, Lindt, Kinder etc etc etc.

Dear Germany, I have learnt my lesson. P1020733

Poo or Chocolate? :S

No comments:

Post a Comment