Tuesday 11 January 2011

My first ever Klausur

Today was the day of my Englische Geschichte im 16. Jahrhundert Klausur. (A Klausur is a fancy German word for a test/exam).

The test was compulsory but didn’t count towards anything, nor did it relate to 16th century English history. Instead it was a test about sources, referencing, presentations and essay structure.

The test wasn’t too hard, wasn’t too easy. There were a few questions on things that I hadn’t bothered to revise and a few on things that I thought I had but obviously I didn’t revise them enough.

All in all I don’t think it went too bad. I managed to understand all but one of the questions (without a dictionary :D ). Fingers crossed for at least passing, if not then not to worry, I’ll work harder next time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment