Sunday 16 January 2011

The lost weekend part one

I’ve been unfortunate enough to have had lessons both yesterday (Saturday) and today. Not just one lesson, but 7 and a half hours of lessons with just one hour break for lunch.

Whoever came up with this time table is a mean, mean person. AND I missed a party at the Schloss because of it! Probably my only chance to party up there has been snatched away from me by my geekiness.

The class is called Wissenschaftliches Schreiben. It’s an intensive course to prepare foreign students for giving presentations and writing Hausarbeit (long academic essays). The class is really helpful but it also takes a lot out of you.

Luckily the class only runs from this week until next Sunday so this time next week I will be free.

I am ridiculously tired out though. I need to do some work but all my body wants to do is sleep. Its only 18.54 here. That’s a little early don’t you think?

I cannot wait for my day off on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment