Thursday 7 October 2010

Good news, bad news

 

As an update to my previous post, I now have fast, faultless internet :D My neighbour was more than willing to share her internet with me, all I have to do is pay her €10 a month. At 25% of the price I was paying for the poor excuse of an internet connection, naturally I bit her hand off at the offer.

So yay that was the good news.

Bad news: Someone decided to leave faeces on the toilet seat in the girls’ toilets. This is either a very disgusting girl who needs to be exterminated or a very revolting male who cannot read the word “DAMEN” (women) printed clearly on the door. Who ever it was I am not amused and I really hope that this was a one off occurrence.

I’m off to an Erasmus party tonight and then to Munich tomorrow morning for five days. Its all very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment