Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

 

So today is October 31st, aka Halloween. I’ve never made a big deal of Halloween. I hate trick or treaters and I’ve always ended up either working or having a serious deadline to meet, resulting in me never having attended a Halloween bash.  

I was really excited about going to my first ever Halloween party, which took place last night in the university student bar. It was also my friend’s first party as well, so we were both set on doing it right. As I previously posted, we went to Frankfurt on the Friday to pick up some items to make a Halloween costume. She dressed up a evil vampire/witch wearing a purple wig, a sexy black dress and some very P1010573red lipstick. I was a cat.

The party was amazing. Normally the parties at the student bar, Schwarz Weiss, are very samey. Mediocre music, cheap drinks, the same bunch of people. But last night I really felt like I was in a proper club. They had gone all out on decorating the place. The ground floor was completely covered in real leaves and twigs, plus there was a cemetery. The atmosphere in the party room was immense, everyone had a great time. Some costumes were terrifying, and lots of people (particularly the zombies) stayed in character the whole night.

I really did have an amazing time, it’s disappointing that it only comes along once a year. I hope that there will be more parties like this at Schwarz Weiss in the future.

(p.s. in other news the clocks went back an hour last night. I hope everyone enjoyed their extra hour in bed. I was still partying haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment